CAM-PLEX is currently looking part time Event Technicians. The qualified candidates will perform a variety of event setup, teardown, and maintenance of agricultural buildings including indoor and outdoor arenas, and other buildings as assigned. Provide other assistance as required by individual event and/or user; work varied hours to include nights, weekends and holidays. Three to four years of related experience in event setup including the operation of job related equipment and ability to obtain Class B CDL with Tanker Endorsement.
EXAMPLES OF IMPORTANT AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES
1 Operate equipment and machinery in a safe and efficient manner as required by facility needs.
Perform daily maintenance including oil levels, air and fuel filters, grease fittings and tire pressure
2. Maintain dirt arenas for all events as required.
3. Assist with setup and tear down of CAM-PLEX events in East Pavilion including rodeos, cuttings,
livestock sales, roping competitions, and the county fair.
4. Clean and maintain stables, make repairs as needed.
5. Assist with snow removal which may include plowing, hand shoveling and dispersing ice melting
compounds as needed.
6. Setup and teardown of various types of stalls, holding pens, bucking chutes, roping chutes, crows
nest's, bleachers, animal cages and pens.
Part Time - $19.52 - 23.43/hr DOE
For a full job description click here.
Cover letter, resume, and application may be e-mailed to Will@cam-plex.com or mailed to:
1635 Reata Dr
Gillette, WY 82718
Position Open Until filled
CAM-PLEX is a Drug Free work environment and Equal Opportunity Employer