CAM-PLEX is currently looking to fill the position of Box Office Manager. This position performs a variety of highly responsible, complex and confidential administrative support functions. Organizes and oversees the operations and functions of the ticket office. Administers all facets of ticketing from the beginning of an event to the final disbursement of monies. May perform financial duties and minor duties involving accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgets and payroll. Answers phones and provides customer service. Coordinates, organizes and prepares for events. Handles purchasing and ordering. Oversees the operations and functions of assigned office. Exercises supervision over Box Office Personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by employees in this job. Employees may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
- Assists customers in person and over the phone with ticket orders, Gallery purchases, and workshop tuition/registration. Answers event questions and relays customer feedback to the necessary team members.
- Manage the Ticket Escrow account, to include tracking budget amounts for
Arts in Education, collecting Workshop Tuition, invoicing corporate and school district event purchases, and completing monthly reports tracking funds held for others.
- Develops newsletters, brochures, postcards, and other advertising and promotional materials for events.
- Maintains Ambassador/Volunteer contacts and hospitality needs. Tracks volunteer hours for granting purposes.
- Collects money and determines final reports and disbursements for art gallery sales.
- Orders and/or creates necessary forms, envelopes, ticket stock, office supplies, and concessions inventory.
- Completes bank deposits and balances sheets for all daily events, concessions, and merchandise sales.
- Performs routine and non-routine bookkeeping duties, including accounts payable, receivable, and billing. Collects, receipts, counts, and balances money. Issues receipts and maintains record of transactions.
- Updates and maintains ticketing software. Creates and modifies ticketing software event facilities to CAM-PLEX specifications.
- Meets with promoters and other event staff regarding events. Determines best way to set-up event. Builds events in the ticketing software.
- Performs related duties as required.
Required Licenses of Certifications
- High school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a ticket office.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education, and experience that provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities
This is a full time benefitted position. $20.71/hr + Excellent Benefits
1635 Reata Dr
Gillette, WY 82718
CAM-PLEX is a Drug Free work environment and Equal Opportunity Employer