National High School Finals Rodeo
Trade Show Vendor Application
Additional Links: Rodeo Ticket Purchase
NHSFR Vendor Camping Form
MUST be an approved NHSRA Vendor
Campbell County Hotel Listing
Restaurants in Gillette
- On Sale in May
Camper Rental Companies
Letter to Horse Owners
Rodeo Rides Guidelines
Rodeo Rides Application
Rodeo Rides Catalog
- coming soon
They’re coming back! The world’s largest rodeo, the National High School Finals Rodeo, will return to Gillette July 16-22nd, 2017, and we hope you will be able to volunteer.
The 69th annual rodeo will bring to town approximately 1,700 contestants from 42 states, 5 Canadian provinces, and Australia. We’ll expect aver 6,000 guests for this great event.
In addition to the many volunteers who have already signed up, many more are needed, with opportunities in the following areas:
- Horse Check-In: Check-in horses, escort contestants and their horses to their pre-assigned stalls and monitor the trailer parking. Make sure each horse has the necessary papers to meet state and local requirements. Knowledge of horses is helpful. Committee Head – Allyssa Torres
- Contestant Check-In: Responsible for coordinating the check-in of all student athletes within the parameters set by the NHSRA. Knowledge of Gillette and surrounding areas helpful. People skills a must. Committee Head – Shelley Ailts
- RV Check-In: Help contestants who are staying in the RV parks by logging their arrival, leading them to their pre-assigned parking site, and providing general information about the community. Volunteers may manage paperwork inside, or you may drive one of the golf carts guiding the visitors to their parking location. Committee Head – Barbara Stugart
- Trade Show: Working with commercial vendors. Responsible for commercial exhibit area/information area. Knowledge of the Gillette area required. Volunteers may work in the booth, help park trailers or monitor doors during check-in and before and after trade show each day. Committee Head – Janell Paris
- Information Center/Lost & Found: Responsible for taking messages, delivering telegrams, holding mail, and providing public announcements. Act as central clearinghouse to reach student athletes, parents, supporters, and national directors. Provide general information about the community. Manage lost-and-found items. Requires good telephone and communication skills. Committee Head – ReNae Keuck
- Ticketing and Gate Security: Responsible for taking ticket, program sales, ushering, general crowd control and gate monitoring during events. Good communication skills are necessary. Committee Head - Jaymi Gilmour
If you have friends or new neighbors who haven’t experienced the NHSFR, please ask them to contact us.